TEAMS, SOCIAL CLUBS, COLLEGES, CORPORATE, STAG & HEN, SCHOOLS AND GROUPS OF FRIENDS
At Rougey Lodge, we are able to accommodate many different types of groups – schools, colleges, teams, social clubs, and groups of friends.
We offer special group rates on activities and accommodation and can tailor custom packages to your specific needs. We also can add BBQ to your package. For Group bookings, a minimum of 6 persons is required.
We can accommodate groups of up to 55 in Rougey Lodge. For bigger groups we can use our sister hostel Surf Co as well as Rougey Lodge. Our Lodge offers lot of facilities to accommodate groups. You can check them below:
WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GATHER YOUR FRIENDS, LET THEM RELAX AND BOND AS A TEAM ALL IN THE COSY SURROUNDINGS OF ROUGEY LODGE, BUNDORAN. BOOST MORALE, ATTITUDE AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR GROUP!
- Private/shared rooms
- Private bathroom in ALL rooms
- Multiple team building activities on offer: surf lessons, SUP, yoga and many more!
- Excellent location: close to both main beaches & close to all shops and bars.
- Large kitchen area
- Free parking
- Breakfast included & free wifi
- Large living room with 50″ TV, Netflix and Redbull TV included!
- Different games available- Giant Jenga, Twister, XBOX & Ping Pong Table
- BBQ/ Food nights can be included in your package
- Bundoran Surf Co. located just next door for all lessons!
- Night club deals available
- Safe, secure board storage
- Wetsuit washing & drying areas
AT ROUGEY WE HAVE LOTS OF ACTIVITIES AND ALL SORTS OF PACKAGES COMBINATIONS,
CHECK OUT OUR AVAILABLE PACKAGES OR CONTACT US AND WE WILL CUSTOMISE ONE FOR YOUR GROUP!
GROUP WEEKEND Surf Packages – from €99
2 Nights | 2 Surf lessons – 2 nights plus 2 surf lessons– €119 in bunk rooms / €139 pps in private rooms (based on 2 sharing)
2 nights | 2 days rental – 2 nights plus 2 days equipment rental – €99 in bunk rooms / €119 in private rooms (based on 2 sharing)
* (Price for private bedroom are based on 2 people sharing. Extra cost of €20 per night for single occupancy)
Our surfers say:
“Stayed here for 2 nights with my son, great spot, will be back!”
“Been here for a couple of days… it is a great hostel, better than most hotels i’ve stayed in. Friendly accomodating staff and other vacators as well as really tidy and clean, easy going place. definitely would come back again. Everythign you expect from a grade ‘A’ hostel 🙂 “
“Very spacious, comfortable and friendly. Excellent facilities from the cool pizza oven to the most amazing couch you’ll ever have the pleasure of having a nap on! The staff are just great! – really helpful and will point you in the right direction for whatever you need. And if you happen to find yourself there on a Saturday night there’ll always be some kind of event or party bringing people together. Rougey Lodge have figured out how to do it and they do it so well! “
“Done great and awesome surf lodge! It is really clean and the stuff is super friendly! You feel, that you are at a surfers spot, as the other guests are also relaxed and and nice! Got a great time there with my friends and met a lot of new people! Definitely a place to go!”